Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busker Days: "Anywhere in Love", The Ferocious Few


As I approached my usual stairway down to Montgomery BART the other day I was distracted by some noise from across the street.  Sounded like music.  What I found were two guys cranking out some hard-driving rock and roll with Market Street as their backdrop.  They go by the name Ferocious Few and consist of Daniel Aguilar on drums and tambourine and Francisco Fernandez on guitar and vocals.  Here's their number Anywhere in Love.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Aguilar? Any relationship to the singer of the Chocolate Watchband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of that too, and that would be an interesting connection. Not that I am aware of.

    Here's there myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/ferociousfew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go check em out live, honey? My birthday is coming up and I would love nothing more than to go jump up and down and get sweaty with these guys. They put out a lot of sound for just two (handsome) guys. I especially like how his voice is right out in front, carrying the tune. This song reminds me that I really do like rock n roll. Thumbs up to the Ferocious Few.

    ReplyDelete